Teen Mtn. Bike (Ages 12-15)
Mountain Biking Camps
Campers will spend the week mountain biking on all of the local off-road trail systems in Maryland and Virginia. The group will hit the trails in search of hills to climb, logs to ride over, and downhills to flow. Along the way we will learn riding techniques, bike maintenance, trail etiquette, biker safety, and have tons of fun on the trail.
- This week includes an exciting Thursday Overnight!
- Offered weekly June 20th through Aug 19th from 8:45am – 3:45pm
- Not offered Week 8 (August 1st)
- 4:1 Staff Ratio
- Ages 12-15
- Transportation only available to/from:
- Carderock Rec. Area
- Sample Itinerary:
- ABC Quickcheck @ Carderock
- Hops & Logs @ Seneca Creek SP
- Obstacles & Technique @ Schaeffer
- Bike Maintenance & Ethics @ Wakefield
- Overnight @ Patapsco & Greenbrier SP