If you asked me what the hardest part of battling a global pandemic would be I would have never guessed, “Signing up for Summer Camp.”
Calleva’s successful 2020 summer camp was achieved in large part due to our Covid policies, which were developed in coordination with the Maryland State Department of Health, Montgomery County Department of Health, and the American Camp Association. We’ve completed a few changes to update those protocols based on the latest federal, state & local guidance. The update can be found here: 2021 Covid Policies.
Our 2021 policies are very similar to last year. This means:
- everyone will wear a mask when on board their bus;
- campers will stay in small cohorts (grouped by bus) to limit group mixing. Campers will stay in their own group at all times during the day
- one student per seat (unless seated with a sibling); and
- assigned seating — each camper will be assigned a seat on Monday morning and will use that seat for the entire week.
Parents, we understand that this year’s camp season might be stressful at times. We are here to help, and if our website and resource page doesn’t do the trick ~ call our office and speak to one of us!
- Submit Your Camper’s Covid Vaccine Card
- Parent Handbook
- Frequently Asked Question
- Needs Lists
- Bus Route Times
- Bus Policy
- About Gear Bag
- Medical Authorization Form
- Allergy Plan Form
- Calleva Diabetic Form
- MD Diabetic Management Plan
- MD Asthma Action Plan