Kayak Camp (Overnight)
Overnight Kayaking Camps ~MD
Calleva is known throughout the country by our paddling school for developing confident and skilled kayakers. Campers can expect to leave our kayaking camps with a better understanding and appreciation for moving water, while also having a grand time playing in it!
Campers signing up for Overnight Kayaking should be comfortable with a wet exit, basics of kayak control, and experience in class II whitewater like the Seneca Breaks or George Washington Canal. If your camper is not quite there, check out Kayaking Camp! Calleva also offers After School Kayaking in the spring and fall to build skills and confidence on the water.
- This week includes an exciting Thursday Overnight!
- $50 will be refunded if overnights are not allowed due to COVID.
- Offered weekly June 14th through Aug 20th
- 4:1 Staff Ratio
- Ages 9-15
- Transportation only available to/from:
- Angler’s Inn
- Sample Week Itinerary @ Potomac River
- Boat Control & Strokes
- Attain & Surf MD Chute
- Anglers -Lock 10
- Gorge Overnight to Little Falls