Sampler WV High Adventure – Levels I & II (Ages 12-16)
WV Sampler High Adventure
Calleva Trough Outfitters host some of our best summer adventures in our favorite wild state that is just a couple hours from the DMV! WVHA I camps at Trough Outfitters and travels daily to each adventure and mixes locations and days depending what the weather is forecasting, however returning each evening to a great campsite on the banks of the South Branch. WVHA II includes a much heavier/more extreme dose of either the climbing, backpacking, caving, or canoeing and is completely based on the instructors discretion. This may include extended overnights on the river, in the backcountry, or even camping clifftop!
- This is a 5 day/4 night program
- WVHA I offered weeks 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9
- WVHA 2 offered weeks 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10
- Ages 12-16 / Open to all skill levels
- Monday drop off & Friday pick up at Riley’s Lock.
- 7:30 Monday morning
- 6:00 Friday evening
- Or parents pick up kids at WV Campus and sign up for a family adventure!
- Sample Itinerary:
- Epic Canoeing @ S. Branch Potomac
- Epic Climbing @ Trough Rocks
- Epic Caving @ Franklin
- Epic Hike & Rappel @ Seneca Rocks