Leaders in Training
For over 20 years, Calleva has been the leading provider of leadership training for youth and adults in the Washington DC area. Leaders In Training (LIT) offers life-changing courses that integrate wilderness camping and leadership training for young people. While participating in physically challenging activities, LIT students reach beyond comfort zones to experience incredible personal and team success while building strong skills in the great outdoors. In the process, they gain increased confidence and self discipline which contributes to success in school, sports, friendships and family relationships. Join us for an experience you’ll NEVER forget!
- This is a 5 day/4 night program
- LIT Camps must be taken in progression LIT 1, LIT 2, then LIT 3
- Offered weekly June 7th through Aug 20th
- 4:1 Staff Ratio
- Ages 13-17
- Monday drop off & Friday pick up at Riley’s Lock.
- 7:30 Monday morning.
- 6:00 Friday Evening
- LIT Schedule
- LIT 1 Weeks 2-11
- LIT 2 Weeks 3, 5, 7, 8, 10
- LIT 3 Weeks 4, 6, 9
- For questions specific to LIT ~ Email Tony