Fishing Camps ~MD
Whether your child is a novice or an experienced angler, a week in the fishing program is right for them. Campers will spend the week exploring ponds, creeks, lakes, rivers, and the Chesapeake Bay in hopes of reeling in the “big one”. During the week, campers will learn how to use both natural and artificial bait, and will fish from a variety of locations. We will be fishing for small and largemouth bass, trout, fallfish, muskie, catfish, and maybe even the elusive snake head fish.
- This week includes an exciting Thursday Overnight!
- $50 will be refunded if overnights are not allowed due to COVID.
- Offered weekly June 14th through Aug 27th
- 4:1 Staff Ratio
- Ages 9-15
- Transportation only available to/from:
- Sample Itinerary:
- Basic gear, baiting and hooking, casting @ Farm Pond
- Advanced casting techniques, live vs. artificial bait @ Seneca Creek
- Finding the perfect fishing spot, knot tying @ Monocacy River
- Overnight: Freshwater vs. saltwater, and Surf fishing @ Point Lookout SP