Calleva summer camp has been going on for almost 30 years. We have taught 1000’s of kids how to kayak. Find out why our program has been so successful
After School Kayaking
After School Kayaking teaching youths a sport that they can do for a lifetime and it’s a great way for them to enjoy nature in their own backyard.
Intermediate and Advanced Trips
Our week long trips are perfect to get kids away from the local Potomac River sections and out to visit other rivers in West Virginia, North Carolina, and more!
Ages 9-18 can step up their skills with our comprehensive classes. All gear is included.
Our amazing youth offerings include:
- AFTER SCHOOL KAYAKING – May and June, September and October
- COMMANDO UNIT – 6 weeks in Fall (intermediate/ advanced)
- Mexico Trips– Week long kayaking trips to Mexico!
- POOL ROLLING FOR YOUTH– November – April
- CHEAT TRAINING FOR YOUTH – March – April
- Spring Break Creeking Trip– Dates for 2022 coming…
- SUMMER KAYAK CAMPS – June – August
- WEEKLONG TRIPS – Spring Break, Canada, West Virginia, Mexico