Intermediate Trip: Upper Potomac Overnight
- Meet and greet your instructor and the group
- Unload and pack gear, run shuttle to Riley’s Lock
- Discuss route and group management
- Carry to the put in, launch
- Explore Nolands Island, Heaters Island, Indian Flats, Monocacy River and many more!
- Take out at Calleva Farm, hike up for camping and dinner
- After breakfast, put it for a full day of paddling and exploration
- Take out at Riley’s Lock, debrief
Location: Point of Rocks boat ramp parking lot, Canal Road, Point of Rocks, MD 21777 GPS 39.2731480, -77.5414556
- Ages 14 – Adult
- August 22 – 23, 2020
- Includes Dinner and Breakfast at the beautiful Calleva Farm!
Put river and sea kayaking skills together in this 2 day expedition on the Upper Potomac River. We will visit sites only viewed from a boat! You will learn new skills while enjoying the Potomac in a whole new way. Camping, dinner and breakfast at the Calleva Farm in Dickerson, MD. (4 hours)