- Meet your group at Pennyfield Lock
- Get fitted for Personal Flotation Device (PFD), Paddle, and Kayak
- Launch on Muddy Branch Creek
- Paddle into the Potomac River
- As you paddle between islands your guide will point out historical points, wildlife, and local lore
- Paddle back to Pennyfield Lock.
Location: Pennyfield Lock
- Ages 14- Adult
- Sunday Afternoons
- 4 hours
- Paddling gear provided
Kayak the Potomac River
Explore a part of the Potomac River that you can only experience from the seat of your kayak. During this trip we will be weaving between islands searching out for Bald Eagles, Turtles, and other types of wildlife that live on these shores. No experience necessary for this amazing adventure.
Calleva provides all necessary paddling gear, snacks, and a knowledgeable guide.
June 7, 21
July 5, 19
August 9, 23
Sept 6, 20