Calleva has been exploring Mexican whitewater for over 30 years! We have seen a lot of first decents, opening of new rivers and new lines, and the emergence of a great paddling community south of the border. We offer trips for intermediate to advanced kayakers through the amazing canyons and jungles. We will show you the secret beaches, taco stands, and whitewater that we have discovered over the years. All of our trips include food, accommodation, and kayaks.
- Deep Canyons of Veracruz (lll+) Come with us as we take you to the top of amazing waterfalls and the bottom of deep canyons!
- Tlapacoyan Lite (lll+-lV) Intro into steep creeking! This week will teach you all the fine skills of getting your bow up and keeping your head dry.
- Alseseca Race Week (IV) Train and race the legendary Roadside Alseseca!
- Advanced Tlapacoyan (lV+) We take you to all the advanced sections of the Alseseca and Jahlacingo that you have heard so much about!
- Agua Blanca Actopan (ll-lll) Join us for our favorite week of kayaking in Mexico, filled with fun whitewater, sunny beaches, and delicious tacos.