Internships: Over the years, Calleva has been fortunate enough to have several internships that have had an everlasting impact upon our community. Spend the season doing something awesome, and working with a great community.
All internships work to further Calleva’s overall mission by improving efficiency, service, or product. We want candidates that are passionate about the outdoors and about the area of focus for their internships.
Tasks and workload will depend upon your focus and we can make a flexible schedule that works with your other responsibilities.
- Sustainable Farming Internship
- Environmental Education Internship
- Kitchen Internship
- Non-Profit Management Intership
- Marketing Internship
- Event Planning (Races, Dirty Dinners & Haunted Forest)
Internships are designed for each individual student and include a healthy balance between long-term and short-term responsibilities. It is our hope that these responsibilities are clearly within the area of interest, and that task assignments and schedule keep students engaged and enthused.
Past Internships have included:
- Snow Club Management
- Summer Applications & Hiring
- Agricultural CSA development
- BioFuel Reactor Construction
- Overhaul paperwork for Transportation Dept.