Our 2022 Dirty Dinner was on August 27
2022 Ticket Prices: $285/person
“Calleva Farm is perfect for a relaxing evening in the country, staff very friendly and food, delicious!”
“It’s always a great time!”
“We really enjoyed the whole evening, what fun!”
The 2023 schedule is TBD.
Creating Community for Adventurous Foodies
As a link between the Montgomery County Ag Reserve and our suburban & urban neighbors, Calleva creates a space that:
- Includes a delicious, farm-fresh, plated meal with wine
- Enables foodies to meet the local farmers, brewers, cheese makers, and vintners that have contributed to the evening meal
- Showcases Calleva Farm, our produce & our “agri-cation” programming
- Raises awareness of the artists & producers that power Montgomery County’s rural economy
- Introduces guests to our community of leaders & learners with a one-of-a-kind dynamic & engaging evening on our beautiful farm
Proceeds from the dinner support Calleva’s outdoor programming, including summer camp scholarships & outdoor education collaborations with other local non-profits and schools.
Your Dirty Dinner is guaranteed to be a dynamic, engaging experience that includes live music, storytelling, local artisans & a delicious, 4-course farm fresh meal featuring the best local ingredients available.
A TYPICAL EVENING —
- Farm & forest stroll with three themed “pit stops” for cocktails (or mocktails!) & appetizers
- Live music & storytelling
- Fun farm activities, including zip lines, wagon rides, lawn games & garden tours
- Multiple course, plated meal at Calleva’s communal table
- Late night camp fire & singalong
Warnings: : All plates may contain the following: veggies, nuts, gluten, protein, meats (not tofu) and dairy. Due to the nature of our meals, we are unable to accommodate special dietary requests. Please email [email protected] if you have questions about this policy.
Local wine, beer, coffee served with dinner
Local Musical Guests & Local Artist Demos
Past Menus have included:
- Crispy spring vegetable wonton
- Farm-baked crostini with goat cheese & rhubarb compote
- Onion rings with candied bacon
- Rabbit pate with tarragon oil, pickled onions & spicy mustard
- Mixed green salad with lemon verbena vinaigrette
- Seared sirloin with wild ramps, roasted mushrooms & new potatoes
- Smoked trout, pickled red onions & horseradish cream
- Roast pork cutlets with sweet potato & black bean hash
- Pan-seared Chesapeake rockfish carrot puree and goat cheese polenta
- Mini biscuits with honey & chili butter
Wine selections from Black Ankle Vineyards, Sugarloaf Vineyards, Windridge Vineyards
Beer selections from Waredaca, Brookeville & Seven Locks breweries
For more information , please contact [email protected]
Warnings: : All plates may contain the following: veggies, nuts, gluten, protein, meats (not tofu) and dairy. Due to the nature of our meals, we are unable to accommodate special dietary requests.
Cancellation Policy: Due to the nature of our events, Dirty Dinners at Calleva Farm require advance reservations. We can not accommodate refunds or cancellations, however you can transfer your reservation to some one else. If you cannot attend the dinner and you wish to transfer your tickets please contact us with the new guest information one week prior to the event (at the latest!). We will only allow transfers with at least one week notice before events. If you want to sell your tickets, a good place to find buyers is our Dirty Dinners Facebook Page. Transfer of funds for your tickets is your responsibility. You can also apply your tickets to another Dirty Dinner for an additional fee. This option is available on a space available basis only.