Individual $90/hr $900 spring/fall pack (10 sessions + 1 make-up)
Semi-private $50/rider/hr $500 spring/fall pack (10 sessions + 1 make-up)
Group $40/rider/hr $400 spring/fall pack (10 sessions + 1 make-up)
[email protected] to sign up
Private Lessons. With exceptional instructors along with our amazing facilities, learning to become a competent rider has never been so appealing. After a thorough understanding of your strengths and weaknesses, our Director will map out a progressive plan to get you riding at the level you seek. Our instructor will guide you through a variety of exercises and classes that will build confidence and skill. Whether or not it is on the trails, the cross-country fields, indoor and outdoor arenas, instruction will be creative and fun. Once students can competently cool down and return their horse to the proper stall, more lesson time can be allocated to riding and students can finish the put away after the lesson.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time.
- SPRING 2020:
- 10-session season with one make-up available.
- Saturdays – Mach 14, 21, 28, April 4, 18, 25, May 2, 9, 16, 23. Make-up on May 30
- Sundays – March 15, 22, 29, April 5, 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17, 24. Make-up on May 31.
- Schedule by emailing Tess at [email protected] prior to registering online!
- Winter notice: lessons will be canceled in the event of the following weather conditions: temperatures below 30F, snow or freezing rain, winds above 20mph combined with temperatures below 40F.
Calleva Horse Adventure Program’s specialize in the beginner to intermediate instruction. We have a wide variety of horseback riding programs through schools and camp; but also include private and group instruction. We offer amazing facilities to the advanced rider that wants access to multiple arenas, cross country fields, and access to trails along the Potomac and C&O Canal. Holistic and hands-on is the CHAPS way. Our goals are to instill confidence while riding and understanding while caring for the horses. So when not on their backs, students are taught to groom, muck, feed, lead, and handle the horses. As with all Calleva programs, our teaching style is energetic and lively; and designed so the rider leaves our barn empowered and thirsty for more ~ Giddy-Up!