Individual $60/hr ($40/half hour) $540 10 pack
Semi-private $50/rider $450 10 pack
Group $40/rider $360 10 pack
firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up
Private Lessons. With exceptional instructors along with our amazing facilities, learning to become a competent rider has never been so appealing. After a thorough understanding of your strengths and weaknesses, our Director will map out a progressive plan to get you riding at the level you seek. Our instructor will guide you through a variety of exercises and classes that will build confidence and skill. Whether or not it is on the trails, the cross-country fields, indoor and outdoor arenas, instruction will be creative and fun. Once students can competently cool down and return their horse to the proper stall, more lesson time can be allocated to riding and students can finish the put away after the lesson.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time.
- Sign up for 10 lessons and receive the 10th for FREE!
- Tuesdays – Mar 13, 20, Apr 3, 10, 17, 24, May 1, 8, 15, 22. Make-up: May 29
- Saturdays – Mar 17, 24, 31, Apr 7, 14, 21, 28, May 5, 12, 19. Make-up: May 26
- Sundays – Mar 18, 25, Apr 8, 15, 22, 29, May 6, 13, 20, 27. Make-up: June 3
- Schedule by emailing Tess at email@example.com prior to registering online!
Calleva Horse Adventure Program’s specialize in the beginner to intermediate instruction. We have a wide variety of horseback riding programs through schools and camp; but also include private and group instruction. We offer amazing facilities to the advanced rider that wants access to multiple arenas, cross country fields, and access to trails along the Potomac and C&O Canal. Holistic and hands-on is the CHAPS way. Our goals are to instill confidence while riding and understanding while caring for the horses. So when not on their backs, students are taught to groom, muck, feed, lead, and handle the horses. As with all Calleva programs, our teaching style is energetic and lively; and designed so the rider leaves our barn empowered and thirsty for more ~ Giddy-Up!