Group Lessons (3-5 Riders)
firstname.lastname@example.org to register
Group Lessons. Like our Camps and all of our School Programs, we are ready to manage and teach groups of riders as they progress in this wonderful sport. Instruction is based off of certain activities that lend themselves well to multiple riders and horses. Students will still have a good amount of saddle time, with lots of exercises that involve “follow the leader”. Group lessons will be filled with 5 students and then depending on whether or not any particular student can make it or not each session, class size will typically vary. This is a great way to get a group of neighborhood kids, or school friends out of the house and out on a horse. Learning, thriving, and building life skills.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time.
- Sign up for 9 lessons and the tenth one is free!
- Tuesdays – Sept 5, 12, 19, 26, Oct 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, Nov 7, 14
- Saturdays – Sept 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct 7, 14, 21, 28, Nov 4, 18, Dec 2
- Sundays – Sept 10, 17, 24, Oct 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Nov 5, 19, Dec 3
- $360 for 10 session season
CHAP Lessons are focused in developing confidence and skill. The confidence starts with understanding the nature of horses and developing a strong relationship through our own behaviors. Once students feel comfortable on and around these magnificent animals, the student and horse are ready to work on their trust through practiced skills and challenges. As each task is accomplished, the rider’s knowledge, patience, determination and understanding make a bond. That’s what fuses both rider and horse into this marvelous partnership that makes one ever wonder why they did not start this sooner.