Semi-Private (2 Riders)
email@example.com to register
Semi-Private Lessons. A great way to learn with a friend, or someone else of the same skill set. The advantages of signing up for a semi-private lesson is the ability to get a visual aid in adjusting for your bad habits or understanding of the correct form. Our amazing instructors are used to instructing groups, so two students is no problem. Still able to provide very detailed feedback and instruction, while making the classes more fun with competitions and team challenges. Calleva facilities have plenty of room, and our horses work very well with each other. Progressive lesson plan is designed by our Director and implemented by our Instructors.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time.
- Sign up for 9 lessons and the tenth one is free!
- Tuesdays – Sept 5, 12, 19, 26, Oct 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, Nov 7, 14
- Saturdays – Sept 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct 7, 14, 21, 28, Nov 4, 18, Dec 2
- Sundays – Sept 10, 17, 24, Oct 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Nov 5, 19, Dec 3
- $450 for 10 session season
CHAP Lessons are focused in developing confidence and skill. The confidence starts with understanding the nature of horses and developing a strong relationship through our own behaviors. Once students feel comfortable on and around these magnificent animals, the student and horse are ready to work on their trust through practiced skills and challenges. As each task is accomplished, the rider’s knowledge, patience, determination and understanding make a bond. That’s what fuses both rider and horse into this marvelous partnership that makes one ever wonder why they did not start this sooner.