CoEd Ages 12-17
2020 Friday Nights
Jan: 10, 17, 24, 31
Feb: 7, 14, 21, 28
Packages start at $554
Stops in lower MoCo & DC
Only stop available is our Poolesville Office. Contact Nicole if interested.
Snow Club is the perfect way to end the week during those cold winter months. We fire up the Calleva buses and head north for a night of fun on the slopes. Bus stop are located in lower Montgomery County and NW DC. The ride up to the slopes will be similar to any other bus ride at Calleva, filled with games, challenges, and good times. Most weeks we ski at Whitetail, which is just under a two hour drive from all of our bus stops. Once at Whitetail Calleva staff assist snow clubbers getting their lift tickets and rentals if needed. There is mandatory meetup time when snow clubbers check-in with the Calleva staff. Snow clubbers are required to ski with at least 1 other club member or Calleva staff. The Calleva staff are stationed in different areas of the mountain (lodge and out on the slopes) in our BRIGHT yellow Calleva vests should clubbers need anything. If you want to spend your Fridays on the slopes with your friends and Calleva staff then Snow Club is for you.
Snow Clubbers should have experience with the ski resort process. They should feel comfortable getting a lift ticket, putting on gear, and getting on and off ski lift. Calleva staff will be around to help if needed. For more information please contact Nicole Norton in the Calleva office.
Registration for 2020 season will open November 6th!
2020 Package Options:
- Lift ONLY — 4 weeks ($554); 6 weeks ($678)
- Lift/Lesson/Rental — 4 weeks ($650); 6 weeks ($774)
- Transportation Only (for Season Pass Holders) — 4 weeks ($375); 6 weeks ($513)
- Each Additional Night: +$80
- Alice Deal Middle School (NW DC)
- Pyle Middle School (Bethesda, MD)
- Westland Middle School (Bethesda, MD)
- Sidwell School (NW DC)
- Silver Creek Middle School* (Kensington, MD)
- Calleva Office & Farm Store (Poolesville, MD)
*depending on interest.