- Lift ONLY — 4 weeks ($503); 6 weeks ($619); 8 weeks ($683)
- Lift/Advantage Card — 4 weeks ($523); 6 weeks ($639); 8 weeks ($703)
- Lift/Lesson/Rental — 4 weeks ($593); 6 weeks ($709); 8 weeks ($773)
- Lift/Lesson/Rental/Advantage Card — 4 weeks ($613); 6 weeks ($729); 8 weeks ($793)
- *After Nov 30th EARLY BIRD Prices will increase to regular season rates, additional $35 added to all rates above.
- Alice Deal Middle School (NW DC)
- BCC High School (Bethesda, MD)
- Westland Middle School (Bethesda, MD)
- Sidwell School (NW DC)
- Harris Teeter (Darnestown, MD)
- Tractor Supply (Poolesville, MD)
CoEd Ages 10-18
Jan: 6, 13, 20, 27
Feb: 3, 10, 17, 24
Packages start at $503
Bus Stops in lower MoCo & DC
Snow Club is the perfect way to end the week during those cold winter months. We fire up the CAlleva buses and head north for a night of fun on the slopes. Bus stop are located in lower Montgomery County and NW DC. The ride up to the slopes will be similar to any other bus ride at Calleva, filled with games, challenges, and good times. Most weeks we ski at Whitetail, which is just under a two hour drive from all of our bus stops. Once at Whitetail Calleva staff assist snow clubbers getting their lift tickets and rentals if needed. There is mandatory meetup time when snow clubbers check-in with the Calleva staff. Snow clubbers are required to ski with at least 1 other club member or Calleva staff. The Calleva staff are stationed in different areas of the mountain (lodge and out on the slopes) in our BRIGHT yellow Calleva vests should clubbers need anything. If you want to spend your Fridays on the slopes with your friends and Calleva staff then Snow Club is for you.
Snow Clubbers should have experience with the ski resort process. They should feel comfortable getting a lift ticket, putting on gear, and getting on and off ski lift. Calleva staff will be around to help if needed. For more information please contact Nicole Norton in the Calleva office.