CoEd Ages 12-17
2021 Thursday &/OR Friday Nights
Jan 28/29th, Feb 4/5th, 11/12th, & 18/19th.
Stops in lower MoCo & DC
2021 Snow Club
Winter is coming and with so many unknowns this year, Calleva is excited to announce that WE WILL BE OFFERING THE SNOW CLUB starting January 28/29th. With limited numbers and dates, this will be for kids simply NEED to get out and ski!
We decided on a delayed opening due to rising cases, however all cards will be usable from January 4th on.
Snow Clubbers should have experience with the ski resort process. They should feel comfortable getting a lift ticket, putting on gear, and getting on and off ski lift. Calleva staff will be around to help if needed, but kids should expect to spend the entire night skiing and eating out of a backpack. For more information please contact Duncan Olsen in the Calleva office.
2021 Bus Stops*:
- Alice Deal Middle School (NW DC)
- Pyle Middle School (Bethesda, MD)
- Westland Middle School (Bethesda, MD)
- Guy Mason (NW DC)
- Calleva Office & Farm Store (Poolesville, MD) ~ Fridays Only
*These stops will only go if they are 65% Full. Final decision will be made December 15th.
Important new 2021 information necessary for registration:
While we plan to run Snow Club this year, it will look different in a few important ways, from how you register, to our safety procedures, to cost and refunds. Our goal is to make these changes clear, so you can make the best decision for your skier or boarder and family.
Safety and Operating Procedures:
- Campers will have their temperature taken before getting on the bus
- If above 100.4, they will not be allowed to attend
- Staff temperatures are also checked
- There will be one seat per camper on the bus
- Approximately 20 campers per bus for a school bus
- Campers will have to wear a mask while on the bus, and stay in their seat
- There will be Calleva staff on each bus reminding campers of these expectations
- Whitetail requires that masks are worn in certain areas of the mountain (lift lines, indoor spaces, etc.)
- You can read their safety policies here
Changes to the Snow Club Experience:
- There will be no access to indoor, heated areas at Whitetail, except for bathrooms
- This means that your camper will spend their entire time at the resort outside skiing or snowboarding.
- There will be no access to the cafeteria, so you will need to pack a meal for your camper
- Whitetail is closing earlier this year, so drop off times will be 1 hour earlier than years past
- We will not be making any stops for snacks on the ride home
Changes to Registration and Attendance:
- You will sign up for a spot on the Calleva website, then we will share a link to register your camper with Whitetail.
- You can register for only the 4 weeks from January 28th through February 19th.
- You can register for a Thursday package or a Friday Package or both.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to be as flexible this year with what dates you choose to attend. This is due to having strict capacities on our buses, and also the fact that it is safer for us to know which campers will be on each bus, each week.
- This means that you can only attend for the dates you register for. We will not be able to change your dates, or offer a make-up date if you can’t attend.
Card Only. For those that do not feel comfortable riding the bus and want to access the mountain on their own. Nightly skiing is available from January 4th until the end of the season. Due to restricted hours, the new mountain times will vary and will require advanced reservation. If you are unable to join the Calleva Snow Club, we would appreciate all of our former club members to buy a card through us so that we can have our drivers ski between transportation.
- $215 for the Night Tracker card.
- $295 for Night Tracker card with Lesson & Rental.
- This allows your skier to attend Whitetail, Liberty, or Roundtop any day they are open from 4PM until close starting January 4th.
4 night Calleva Package (Thursday or Friday). For those interested in joining our club of merry mountaineers, as we descend the slopes with great speed. Our group will be reserving Thursday and Friday evening ski trips for our kids that want to spend the night on the mountain. Be prepared to have what you need in your backpack and have your legs in shape for multiple runs.
- Transportation + Night Tracker Card (Lift pass only) – $675
- Transportation + Night Tracker Card (Lift, Lesson, and Rental) – $755
8 Nights Calleva Package (Thursday and Friday)
- Transportation + Night Tracker Card (Lift pass only) – $1,135
- Transportation + Night Tracker Card (Lift, Lesson, and Rental) – $1,215
Cancellations and Refunds:
- If we cancel a night due to inclement or dangerous weather, you will be refunded a nightly fee of $85 for that night.
- If the ski resort closes due to state or national restrictions, you will receive a prorated refund for the Night Tracker Card ($215 or $295) from Whitetail, and a nightly refund of $85 from Calleva for each night we were unable to run.
- Refunds will not be given for absences due to personal reasons
- Refunds will be given if a camper is absent due to COVID related reasons
- This is to encourage families to keep their campers home if they are showing potential symptoms of COVID.
- A doctor’s note stating the illness is not COVID related, or a negative test, will be needed to receive this refund, and for your camper to attend the next night of Snow Club.