Surf NC High Adventure
Surf North Carolina High Adventure
Our trip to North Carolina has returned! For all you campers that have enjoyed the waves and surf of Assateague ~ well it is time to step it up and point your board into some tastier waves down South! This was on our must-do hit list before COVID struck, and now our longtime Surf Instructor Sam is excited to bring it back and give all of his campers the opportunity to grow their skills as well as amplify the adventure. If you have been to surf camp with Sam, you know what you are getting ~ amazing instruction, great leadership, fun down time and overall an unforgettable week!
- This is a 6 day/5 night program
- This camp will be offered Week 6 (July 12-17) & Week 11 (Aug 16-21)
- 4:1 Staff Ratio
- Ages 12-16
- Monday drop off & Saturday pick up at Riley’s Lock.
- 6:00 Monday morning.
- 6:00 Saturday Evening
- Itinerary @ North Carolina:
- Monday – Drive and surf Pea Island or S-turn. Camp: Oregon Inlet.
- Tuesday- Morning Surf Salvo or S-turn, afternoon surf Pea Island and evening nature walk of Pea Island.
- Wednesday- surf Light House and the cove. Museum of the Sea and Hatteras Island Ocean Center. Eat out (pizza)!
- Thursday- surf Frisco, natural trails and grave yard Atlantic + Native American Museum.
- Friday- Campers pick! Where was the best spot and let’s return for more!! Full advantage of our last full day of surf and play.
- Saturday- Early morning “sesh” and drive home!!