Teen SUP (Ages 12-15)
Stand Up Paddleboard Camp ~MD
Campers will progress to become comfortable and confident paddling on a wide range of river conditions. During our SUP adventures we play games, tackle daily challenges, and punch through whitewater all on our boards. SUP campers cooperate and come together as a team in order to efficiently and safely navigate the rapids.
- This week includes an exciting Thursday Overnight!
- Offered weekly June 20th through Aug 19th from 8:45am – 3:45pm
- 4:1 Staff Ratio
- Ages 12-15
- Transportation only available to/from:
- Carderock Rec. Area
- Sample Itinerary:
- Paddle strokes, balancing, @ Anglers Inn
- Introduction to moving water, advanced positioning @ Carderock
- Ferries, peel outs, eddies. Board recovery @ Chutes
- Overnight: Mather Gorge or Harpers Ferry