SUP (Ages 9-14)
SUP Camp ~ VA
Campers will progress to become comfortable and confident paddling on a wide range of river conditions. During our SUP adventures, we play games, tackle daily challenges, and punch through whitewater all on our boards. SUP campers cooperate and come together as a team in order to efficiently and safely navigate the rapids.
- This week includes an exciting Thursday Overnight!
- Offered weekly June 20th through Aug 19th
- 4:1 Staff Ratio
- Ages 9-14
- Transportation available to/from:
- Madeira School (parent drop off) | 8:45am; 4:00pm
- Arlington Planetarium | 8:30am; 4:30pm
- ** FULL FOR 2022 ** Annunciation Church DC | 8:15am; 4:45pm
- Chesterbrook Shopping Center | 8:20am; 4:40pm
- Churchill Rd. Elementary | 8:40am; 4:20pm
- Reston Home Depot | 8:30am; 4:30pm *
*not available weeks 1, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12
- Sample Itinerary:
- Paddle strokes, balancing, @ Angler’s Inn
- Introduction to moving water, advanced positioning @ Angler’s Inn
- Ferries, peel outs, eddies. Board recovery @ Chutes
- Surfing and showboating!